Wednesday, May 5, 2010

All Graphic Design, All The Time

I'm so tired of doing graphic design exercises!! Given everything that's been going on in my life, I've procrastinated more than usual. Now, I'm having to cram a semester's worth of work into about a week. I'm saturated! I do graphic design in the morning, I do graphic design in the evening, I do graphic design during the day when I should be working. At least I haven't had any graphic design dreams -- yet. Today's the final push, though. I'm so, so excited to have a weekend where I can read, knit, watch tv, nap, paint or do whatever I want because I won't have these exercises to do! Ok. Back to work...

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious of your weekend (is that correct usage of the word envious? Or should it be I'm envious of you?) Anyway, I hope you enjoy it - you deserve it. I'm looking forward to one of those in, oh say, four months or so...

    It's funny that you had such a big push at the end - JT. took a technical writing class online, and he just finished up. It was a ton of work, I thought. The boys are finishing up with a big push through finals too. Everybody's finishing up, and I'm getting ready for a crazy summer at work. Can't wait for October.

    ReplyDelete