Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dayum!!

It's cold out there!! I told Norma I thought it would be warm enough to go for a walk outside today. What was I thinking?! I did the walk but it's only 30 degrees. No hat or ear muffs or anything. I was fine until I turned around to walk back to my office and I got an arctic blast in my face. I think it's frozen in place now -- you know, when you've been in the cold a long time and it feels like you can't even smile because your face is about 3 inches thicker than it was when you went out into the cold? I think I was delusional because I'm so sick of this cold, dreary weather. Every single year, I forget this happens. 
  It does feel good to be in my office and warm again and I saw some blue sky peeking out. Imagine the time millions of years ago when people really didn't know that the weather was seasonal and thought winter might last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment