Monday, March 1, 2010

Whaddaya think?!

Do you like the new look of my blog? If you haven't checked out this color website and you like playing with colors, you should! I could play around in that site all day. That's where I got the colors for this blog. I like this font too -- the little g is just so cute! I want to pinch its cheeks. I made it big here so you could see it better.
   I took the blog offline because it felt like no one was reading it anyway so I was just writing to myself. I already do that all the time in my private journal so it was really redundant and repetitive. Then, my sister Sarah called and left a message saying she'd gone to my blog but it was down. I felt all warm and fuzzy and decided to put it up again. I'll put it as my website in my Facebook account too in case anyone there wants to read about my thrilling life. If no one but you two read it, Lisa and Sarah, it's still worth it since we live so far away from each other! Thanks for checking it out every once in a while. 
   I'm a sick puppy so I'm crawling into my cozy bed and -- hopefully -- getting a full night's sleep tonight. Busy week ahead! Sleep tight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment