Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sunshine!!

It's amazing how much a sunny day can lift my spirits! I'm trapped in my office today with back to back to back appointments but it's so nice to see the sun shining...I was thrilled yesterday evening when I got out of class and it was still bright outside. I was a little thrown off for a minute. 
     I also have another trip to look forward to so that cheers me up. Maddy and I have scheduled our trip to Amherst so she can visit UMass Amherst. March 31st to April 4th. I'll have time to visit with Susan in Boston and Maddy will have time to visit her lovely friend Rosie. It'll be a fun trip to take with Maddy. She's really great to spend time with and to travel with. She's very funny and is an easy traveler. I guess I'd better get online to see what the town has to offer. I want to see the bars the kids go to so Maddy and I can hang out with them at night. You know me, party, party, party. JK. I'll be in bed by 10...My partying consists of staying up past 11 and watching the Twilight movie or DVR'd shows like Shear Genius, Say Yes to the Dress and Project Runway. I'm so WILD.

No comments:

Post a Comment