Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Scoop - Addendum

I've been thinking a lot about my situation off and on today and I wanted to add that while this is a challenging decision that I agonize over (probably more than is necessary), I'm also very aware of how privileged I am to have such a problem. In this economy, to have so many choices about how to make a living and with the support of so many friends and family, I really just need to get over it, huh?! I know it's a difficult decision that will determine the path of my life. I also know that either way, I'll have a roof over my head, food to eat and clothes to wear --- and I get to choose all three. I feel very grateful for these privileges.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your sentiments and share all the privileges and the gratitude you've mentioned. We do have so much in life that we sometime forget to be grateful for.

    Every now and then we all find ourselves at an interesting point of life, don't we? Not feeling satisfied with what we have but at the same time not sure if what's ahead us is better. My journey-to-date has taught me to guard my inner peace by resisting being swung high or low by all the external events which are transient in nature. Therefore I can rely on it to be my center, my grounding force, my North Star, my compass, my retreat, my safe haven... May you find your inner peace in your journey too.

    ReplyDelete